Pepperoni and Cheese Pizza Pockets
Making your own pizza pockets is easy when you have a sandwich maker. Bread, sauce, cheese and pepperoni are all you need to make this quick tasty snack that won’t have you running to the bathroom like other frozen pizza pockets.
- 4 slices of bread
- Shredded Mozarella and Cheddar Cheese
- 3 tbsps Pasta sauce
- Butter/Cooking Spray
- Layout your bread and grab your sauce. Spread the sauce evenly over two slices of the bread.
- Add a layer of cheese on top of your two sauced slices of bread.
- Add a layer of pepperoni on top of the cheese.
- Top each pocket with the the remaining bread slices.
- (optional) Butter your bread or spray the inside of your sandwich maker with cooking spray.
- Place the sandwich in the sandwich maker and close the lid. When the bread is nice and golden, carefully remove the sandwiches and let stand for 2 minutes.