Peanut Butter and Jelly
If you have never tried a toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwich, you will be in for a real treat.
- 4 slices of bread
- 2tbsp peanut butter
- 2tbsp jelly or jam
- Layout your bread on a clean surface
- Spread 1tbsp of peanut butter on two of the slices of bread
- Spread 1tbsp of jelly or jam on top of each peanut buttered slice of bread
- Top of your sandwiches with the remaining slices of bread
- Place the sandwich in the sandwich maker and close the lid. Carefully remove from sandwich maker when golden and crisp to your liking. Let stand for 2 minutes before eating.