Peanut Butter and Cheese
Peanut butter and cheese may sound like an odd pair but don’t knock it til you try it!
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 slices of processed cheese
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- Layout your bread on a clean surface
- Spread peanut butter over two slices of bread
- Place a cheese slice on each peanut buttered slice of bread
- (optional) Butter your bread or spray the inside of your sandwich maker with cooking spray
- Place the peanut butter and cheese sandwich into the sandwich maker and close the lid. Carefully remove from sandwich maker when golden and crisp to your liking. Let stand for 2 minutes before eating.