Peanut Butter and Banana
This sandwich was made famous by rock ‘n’ roll singer Elvis Presley.
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 tbsp of peanut butter
- 1 ripe banana sliced
- Layout your slices of bread on a clean surface
- Spread the peanut butter on two of the bread slices
- Add your banana slices on top of the peanut butter
- Top of your sandwich with the remaining slices of bread
- Place the sandwich in the sandwich maker and close the lid. Carefully remove from sandwich maker when golden and crisp to your liking. Let stand for 2 minutes before eating.