Jelly and Cream Cheese
Combine your favourite flavour of jelly or jam with cream cheese for a delicious sandwich pocket that is both sweet and savoury.
- 4 slices of bread
- 2 tbsp of jelly
- 2 tbsp cream cheese
- Layout your bread on a clean surface
- Spread your favourite jelly or jam over two slices of bread
- Spread cream cheese over the two remaining slices of bread
- Put one cream cheesed slice of bread and one jellied slice of bread together to form the sandwich.
- (optional) Butter your bread or spray the inside of your sandwich maker with cooking spray
- Place the jelly and cream cheese sandwich in the sandwich maker and close the lid. Carefully remove from sandwich maker when golden and crisp to your liking. Let stand for 2 minutes before eating.