Ham and Cheese
Cheese makes everything great. In this recipe cheese is paired with sliced black forest ham for a meal that is good anytime of the day.
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of black forest ham
- 2 slices of processed cheese
- Layout your bread
- Place 2 slices of ham on two of the pieces of bread
- Top the ham with a cheese slice and then finish it off with the remaining slices of bread
- (optional) Butter your bread or spray the inside of your sandwich maker with cooking spray.
- Place the sandwich in the sandwich maker and close the lid. When the bread is nice and golden, carefully remove the sandwiches and let stand for 2 minutes.