Warm, melted cheese between two slices of bread. Enjoy this timeless sandwich with tomato soup!
- 4 slices of bread
- 4 slices of processed cheese
- butter/cooking spray (optional)
- Layout your bread on a clean surface
- Add 2 cheese slices to of the slices of bread
- Take the remaining bread slices and top off your sandwiches
- (optional) Butter your bread or spray the inside of your sandwich maker with cooking spray
- Place the grilled cheese sandwich in the sandwich maker and close the lid. Carefully remove from sandwich maker when golden and crisp to your liking. Let stand for 2 minutes before eating.
Cheese may be burning lava hot, so please take care not to burn yourself.